Thermal Imaging / Thermography
A thermal survey can be used to unearth multiple issues within properties / buildings. They are a non-intrusive method of examining buildings and can cover a large area quickly and efficiently. It does this by showing varying surface temperature readings, making it clearer to see as an image.
Examples of what thermography can be used for are as follows:
- Flooding and water ingress
- Determine envelope cladding, de-lamination, bonding and rendering faults
- Leakage areas within a construction unseen by the human eye
- Lack of insulation from construction or deterioration
- Finding underfloor heating pipe work
- Check door and window seal fit against air leakages
- Insulation consistency for BREEAM credits
- Improve your energy efficiency by locating heat loss in your home to pin point where insulation is needed
Our Level 2 qualified Thermographic Surveyors here at E2 consultants can provide thermal imaging surveys for all the above points using our state of the art infrared thermal cameras. Each of our surveyors will have their pictures analysed and presented in a detailed report with an over site of what each image and area shows and whether a fault is detected. A conclusion is then drawn up informing our findings and the retrospective action needed to be taken thereafter.
E2 has a survey to fit your requirements - our integrity is guaranteed to bring you true results. To make an enquiry call 0800 043 8100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
E2 Consultants' thermographic surveyors are fully approved and trained to UKTA Level 2 standards, verified to PCN level, and are BINDT certified.
Thermography can also be known as:
Energy Audit, Thermal Imaging Survey, Domestic Thermography Survey, Domestic Code Air Infiltration Survey, Domestic Thermography, Thermography Survey, Domestic Thermal Imaging, Domestic Thermal, Code Air Infiltration Survey, Domestic Thermal Imaging Inspection, Thermal Imaging, Building Thermal Imaging Survey, Domestic Energy Audit, Thermal, Domestic Building Thermal Imaging Survey, Domestic Thermal Imaging Survey, Domestic Heat Loss Survey, Heat Loss Survey,
Copyright 2020 E2 Specialist Consultants Limited
Company No. 06728970