Sound intensity's measured in Decibels (dB). An logarithmic scale where an increase of 10 dB gives an apparent doubling of loudness...more
Air Testing & Leakage
Air Pressure Testing is not just for new-builds, it can be used to find leakage areas in existing buildings, improve the air tightness and improve/stop drafts..more
Wakefield - Fire Risk Assessment - 01924 578 029
Fire_Risk_Assessment is sometimes referred to as Fire Risk Products, Fire Safety Products, Fire Risk Products, Fire Risk Products, Fire Risk Products.
We're qualified for your Fire Risk Assessment in Wakefield
The law applies to you if you are:
- Providing accommodation for paying guests.
- A charity or voluntary organisation.
- A contractor with a degree of control over any premises.
- The Landlord of a building.
- An employer or self-employed with business premises responsible for a part of a dwelling where that part is solely used for business purposes.
- Responsible for business premises.
Under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, a Fire Risk Assessment is necessary in practicality all buildings, other than domestic dwellings, in Wakefield and the surrounding areas. We undertake Fire Risk Assessment Surveying work ranging from industrial to commercial properties.
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order is the current fire safety legislation that covers most workplaces in Wakefield today. This legislation stipulates that all employers must carry out a full Fire Risk Assessment, thoroughly examining the potential risk and spread of fire in a commercial property.
Why do I need a Fire Risk Assessment?
- To identify the fire hazards.
- To identify people at risk.
- To evaluate, remove or reduce the risks.
- To record your findings, prepare an emergency plan and provide training.
E2 Consultants' Fire Risk Assessors in Wakefield are all highly qualified having attended and passed specialist fire safety courses at the Fire Service College. As such, we can carry out Fire Surveys / Assessments on new or existing properties and produce a full, detailed report that will outline any improvement works that may be required.
We offer the following services through one of our associate companies:
- Fire Risk Assessments - with the Regulatory Reform Order now in place it is imperative that companies have a comprehensive strategy regarding fire safety in the organisation. At E2 Consultants, our fire college trained risk assessors will provide a quality service and advise the best plan of action in all areas of the regulation.
- Servicing of portable fire extinguishers, fire blankets and hose reels to BS5306-3:2003 standards.
- Supply of new equipment that's kite marked to BS EN3 standard and carries a 5 year manufacturer's warranty.
- A full range of fire equipment accessories, such as rotary bells, extinguisher trolleys, stands, boxes, covers, fire blankets and more.
- Installation and supply of fire safety signage to BS5499:Part1:1990 standards that conform to the Health and Safety (Safety Signs and Signals) Regulations 1996.
- Staff Fire Training - with a range of courses from 30 minute practical demonstrations, to half day Fire Marshal courses. All training is conducted at our customers' premises to reduce disruption to the working day and every attendee receives a certificate.
Minor penalties can be up to £5,000 where major penalties can have unlimited fines and up to 2 years in prison.
Wakefield fire authorities visit properties to check the fire risk assessment and prevention measures to ensure they're appropriate. Fire safety officers should help you understand the rules and how to comply with them.
If they think your fire safety measures are not adequate they may issue an informal notice suggesting new safety measures or, alternatively, issue a formal fire safety notice that will explain how fix the problems they found.
E2 Consultants in Wakefield have a professional, friendly approach and our surveying team are here to help. We would also be able to do your Commercial EPC and Asbestos Survey at the same time as the assessment.
To ensure you get a cost-effective service, speak to one our consultants now on 01924 578 029 or send your query to Wakefield@e2consultants.co.uk.
Copyright 2022 E2 Specialist Consultants Limited
Company No. 06728970