Air Testing & Leakage
Our engineers use Thermal camera and extensive knowledge of buildings to help find leakage areas within the building and can advice of these.
The loss of sound energy when sound waves come into contact with an absorbent material such as ceilings, walls, floors and other objects...more
Plymouth - Fire Risk Assessment - 01752 687 017
Fire_Risk_Assessment is sometimes referred to as Fire Safety Products, Fire Risk Products, Fire Risk Products, Fire Risk Products, Fire Risk Products.
We're qualified for your Fire Risk Assessment in Plymouth
The law applies to you if you are:
- Providing accommodation for paying guests.
- A charity or voluntary organisation.
- A contractor with a degree of control over any premises.
- The Landlord of a building.
- An employer or self-employed with business premises responsible for a part of a dwelling where that part is solely used for business purposes.
- Responsible for business premises.
Under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, a Fire Risk Assessment is necessary in practicality all buildings, other than domestic dwellings, in Plymouth and the surrounding areas. We undertake Fire Risk Assessment Surveying work ranging from industrial to commercial properties.
We offer the following services through one of our associate companies:
- Staff Fire Training - with a range of courses from 30 minute practical demonstrations, to half day Fire Marshal courses. All training is conducted at our customers' premises to reduce disruption to the working day and every attendee receives a certificate.
- Fire Risk Assessments - with the Regulatory Reform Order now in place it is imperative that companies have a comprehensive strategy regarding fire safety in the organisation. At E2 Consultants, our fire college trained risk assessors will provide a quality service and advise the best plan of action in all areas of the regulation.
- Servicing of portable fire extinguishers, fire blankets and hose reels to BS5306-3:2003 standards.
- Supply of new equipment that's kite marked to BS EN3 standard and carries a 5 year manufacturer's warranty.
- A full range of fire equipment accessories, such as rotary bells, extinguisher trolleys, stands, boxes, covers, fire blankets and more.
- Installation and supply of fire safety signage to BS5499:Part1:1990 standards that conform to the Health and Safety (Safety Signs and Signals) Regulations 1996.
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order is the current fire safety legislation that covers most workplaces in Plymouth today. This legislation stipulates that all employers must carry out a full Fire Risk Assessment, thoroughly examining the potential risk and spread of fire in a commercial property.
E2 Consultants' Fire Risk Assessors in Plymouth are all highly qualified having attended and passed specialist fire safety courses at the Fire Service College. As such, we can carry out Fire Surveys / Assessments on new or existing properties and produce a full, detailed report that will outline any improvement works that may be required.
Why do I need a Fire Risk Assessment?
- To Record your findings, prepare an emergency plan and provide training.
- To identify the fire hazards.
- To evaluate, remove or reduce the risks.
- To identify people at risk.
E2 Consultants' Fire Risk Assessors in Plymouth are all highly qualified and have all attended and passed specialist fire safety courses at the Fire Service College.
Plymouth fire authorities visit properties to check the fire risk assessment and prevention measures to ensure they're appropriate. Fire safety officers should help you understand the rules and how to comply with them.
Minor penalties can be up to £5,000 where major penalties can have unlimited fines and up to 2 years in prison.
E2 Consultants in Plymouth have a professional, friendly approach and our surveying team are here to help. We would also be able to do your Commercial EPC and Asbestos Survey at the same time as the assessment.
If they think your fire safety measures are not adequate they may issue an informal notice suggesting new safety measures or, alternatively, issue a formal fire safety notice that will explain how fix the problems they found.
To ensure you get a cost-effective service, speak to one our consultants now on 01752 687 017 or send your query to Plymouth@e2consultants.co.uk.
Copyright 2022 E2 Specialist Consultants Limited
Company No. 06728970