The reverberation time of a room is defined as the time it takes for sound to decay by 60 dB after an abrupt termination...more
Commercial Energy Services
At E2 Consultants we have a professional team of experienced Commercial Energy consultants strategically placed across a network of 14 regional offices throughout the UK.
Our range of professional services at E2 Consultants include:
- SBEM Ratings / Calculations for commercial new build projects and extensions / alterations to existing buildings
- Commercial Energy Performance Certificates (Commercial EPC) also referred to as Asset Rating or Non-Domestic EPCs - level 3, level 4 & level 5 certification
- Sound / Acoustic Testing
- Air Tightness / Pressure Testing
- Room Integrity Testing
- BREEAM Credit Reports
- Sustainability Statements
- Display Energy Certificates (DEC) for public buildings / educational authorities
- Asbestos Surveys
- Fire Risk Assessment
- DSM / Thermal Modelling
As a specialist energy consultancy our aim is to forge long term working relationships with our clients. Our client relationships are based on our professional expertise delivered with excellent customer service, rapid turnaround times and a cost-effective pricing structure.
E2 Consultants provide first-rate support, advice and knowledge to the highest of standards.
Our team has undertaken thousands of Commercial Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) across the UK to date and have been involved with hundreds of projects from small-scale to multi-million pound commercial developments.
We have built a secure, bespoke web portal for all our clients & prospective clients to request a quote or order a job online for one of our services.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our team. Our energy and compliance consultants are personable and professional with the ability to communicate clearly at any level; they are fully qualified with a significant track record in the building services industry.
Copyright 2019 E2 Specialist Consultants Limited
Company No. 06728970